You want snowboard boots but you want them to fit correctly, right? I mean, who doesn’t? You’d be borderline insane to purchase a pair of boots that are painful or too loose for performance. Unfortunately, this can be the case if you don’t size your boots close to your foot’s true length. And to be honest, it’s really not that hard. All you need is a ruler or tape measure, pen or pencil, and a piece of paper and you’re good to go. With that being said, here’s a simple, accurate snowboard boot sizing chart with some tips on how to size snowboard boots properly.
The Super Simple Snowboard Boot Sizing Chart
Tips On How to Size Snowboard Boots
- Grab a piece of standard printer paper and lay it down against a wall length-wise.
- Wearing socks you intend to use, place your heel snug against the wall with your toes pointing straight out.
- Use a pen or pencil to mark your longest toe (do this with both feet using both sides of the paper).
- Then, use a ruler or tape measure to measure the length you’ve just recorded (do this with both left and right foot).
- Take the larger measurement of the two and use that number for the next step.
- Now, depending on whether you want a performance or comfort fit, add 0-3mm to the number.
- Use the snowboard boot sizing chart below to figure out your approximate size
*** Remember, snowboard boots loosen up as you break them in. Therefore, if you’re looking for a performance fit, it is okay if your boots fit really snug at first because they will expand a bit over time for your digits to breathe a little better. ***
|1||15.0 cm||5.9 in||-||-||8 (kids)|
|2||16.0 cm||6.3 in||-||-||9 (kids)|
|3||17.0 cm||6.7 in||-||-||10 (kids)|
|4||17.5 cm||6.9 in||-||-||11 (kids)|
|5||18.5 cm||7.3 in||-||-||12 (kids)|
|6||19.5 cm||7.7 in||-||-||13 (kids)|
|7||20.0 cm||7.9 in||-||-||13.5 (kids)|
|8||20.5 cm||8.1 in||1||-||-|
|9||21.0 cm||8.3 in||2||-||-|
|10||21.5 cm||8.5 in||3||-||-|
|1||15.0 cm||7 (kids)|
|2||16.0 cm||8 (kids)|
|3||17.0 cm||9 (kids)|
|4||17.5 cm||10 (kids)|
|5||18.5 cm||11 (kids)|
|6||19.5 cm||12 (kids)|
|7||20.0 cm||13 (kids)|
|8||20.5 cm||13.5 (kids)|